Monday, August 20, 2012

Let the games begin...

Hey folks, sorry about no update friday as normal, however having been working on the new Exalted chariot of slaanesh which took much much much more time that I assumed it would.  I actually thought I would hate this model when I saw it, being overly large and looking like it was pulling a tractor. All of that being said, I still picked it up because I thought the rules were quite excellent (who doesn't like getting 4d6 attacks in one charge?) so after a couple days assembling, 4 days painting, and one of getting the water-effects on the base to behave I finally have the entire thing painted I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.


I decided to change out one of the claws on the daemonettes for the banner, so I might use this one as a herald-bearing chariot.  
I have to say I also really love the Whips on the model, I'm also quite glad that it comes two sets so that I can add them to other models later like my seekers.

 I have to say Intense blue from Vallejo along with the blue glaze from GW makes an amazing blue, I find myself wanting to use it quite a bit lately. Both much of the hair and the skin on the mounts used it, I'm considering making an entire unit using these colors. 

Coming up this week another large Creature feature, and most likely another giveaway.
 See you folks then have a great week 
~SWL






2 comments:

SC0URG3 said...

Dude, I am speechless, this came out better than I ever expected. D:

-SC0URG3

Mike Howell said...

That is one epic lawnmower. :-D

Post a Comment