Sunday, February 24, 2013

Judge, Jury, Executioner.

So while this won't be a large update I do have more stuff coming this week, as I've been working on my new throgg model, a full unit of Chaos warriors, a sorceress for them and been trying to learn fantasy for the last two weeks, so I do have stuff coming, but I thought since I took some shots of it today it would be neat to show off my Judicator which has been selfishly hogging my paint table. 


 I decided to stick a cleanser officer next to him to show off how big this dude is even off his massive base.
 I finally found a replacement for the cheap gold I've been using that is difficult to thin, PP's rhulic gold when gone over with a nuln oil wash gives the same gold show here.


Hopefully the ruined garden I give this guy will be worthy of the model

1 comment:

SC0URG3 said...

That guy is a freaking beast. Reminds me of the Alexander summon in Final Fantasy. xD

Post a Comment